Advanced reservations are necessary. Walk-up play is highly discouraged. Tee times must be made by clicking here and navigating to each course’s homepage or calling 312.245.0909. We highly encourage online reservations and no calls directly to the golf shop, since staffing is absent or very limited. Cardholder rates will be adjusted at check-in.
When open, facilities will operate under requirements established by the State operating under a safety model, not a service model. This is not business, pleasure and group socialization we all are accustomed to. Our goal is a calm, orderly and safe process of providing guests access to the golf courses. Staff will be trained to administer the procedures and enforce policies. Guest compliance will be required. If you do not comply, you will be asked to leave.
The following policies and procedures follow the Illinois DCEO Golf Guidelines and most recent recommendations from the CDC. Additional information is available on our websites.
· Read all signage, listen to our staff and follow their instructions.
· You must wear a mask, when you cannot maintain at least 6’ of distance from others.
· Distancing is always required while on the property, including parking lots.
· We must strictly enforce distancing.
· DO NOT gather in groups at any time or anywhere on the property.
· Advanced reservations are required. No walk-up play is permitted.
· DO NOT arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
· Tee time intervals are 10 minutes.
· Foursomes are allowed.
· Clubhouse access is restricted.
· Masks are required when you are inside any Golf Shops.
· Riding Carts are permitted, but limited to one guest, unless guests reside together.
· Pull carts are available.
· Carts are first come, first served and sanitized after every use. They cannot be reserved in advance.
· Snacks, beverages and essential golf items will be available for purchase.
· You may not bring your own alcohol.
· No water coolers will be on the course.
· Some putting greens and practice areas may be closed.
· No rental clubs are available.
· Bunker rakes are removed. Place ball in bunker w/o penalty and smooth sand with your foot wedge.
· Ball washers have been removed from the course or are inoperable
· DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK! Only touch your own equipment: bag, clubs, balls & tees.
· On course portable restrooms will be sanitized daily.
What you can do!
· Bring your own hand sanitizer.
· Try to relax, get some exercise and have some fun. We love golf too!
· Help us keep the courses open by following the policies.
· Please read the FAQ's on our website.